Consider this your formal invitation to enjoy a meal at Ted’s Montana Grill to help support the Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry Campaign. It's a win-win situation when you can have a delicious mean AND participate in a campaign to help end childhood hunger in America.
In 2016, their goal is to raise $300,000, which is equivalent to 3 million meals for hungry children in America. The Dine-out will take place at Ted’s between August 29 - October 2.
About No Kid Hungry:
- Share Our Strength® is a national nonprofit that has been fighting poverty and hunger since 1984.
- Share Our Strength created the No Kid Hungry Campaign to raise the funds needed to connect the millions of at-risk children in this country to the nutritious food they need to thrive.
- Since 2008, Ted’s Montana Grill has raised $834,000 to end childhood hunger in the U.S. These funds have helped connect kids in the U.S. to over 8 million additional meals.
- At Ted’s, guests can donate $5, $10 or $15 towards the cause, and will receive one $5 thank you for donations of $5 or more.
- Love drinking wine? Even better. This year, Ted’s also has a unique partnership with Bison Ridge Wine. Bison Ridge will donate 50 cents for each glass and $1 for each bottle purchased during the campaign. At the end of the campaign, Ted’s will match this contribution for additional funds to No Kind Hungry.
- 1 in 5 US kids don’t get the food they need, 16 million kids still struggle with hunger in America
- $1 can connect a child in need with up to 10 meals.
- Dine Out for No Kid Hungry is the largest opportunity for the restaurant industry to unite in support of ending childhood hunger in the U.S.
Now is the perfect time to Dine Out and Do Good at Ted's Montana Grill - help them make an important difference in a young child's life. Until next time...