Modern Family Star Ariel Winter looked stunning at the Mr. Peabody & Sherman movie premiere on March 5th in Los Angeles, CA. Ariel's makeup artist Toby Fleischman shares the scoop on how to recreate her Spring look.
INSPIRATION: Spring looks - glowing skin, a fresh, soft palette...
GET THE LOOK: Celebrity makeup artist Toby Fleischman was feeling spring fever, so for the premiere of Mr. Peabody & Sherman, Ariel Winter's look was all about glowing skin and a fresh, soft palette. “This is one busy 16 year old! With her crazy schedule, we don't always have a lot of time for frills when it comes to glam time. That's why I love the Bioré Self-Heating One-Minute Mask - it does its job well...and quick!” says Toby.
Ariel even shared a cute photo on Twitter "getting her mask on' wearing the Bioré Self-Heating One Minute mask while prepping for the premiere .
· After the Bioré Self-Heating One Minute Mask, her skin is not only cleansed, but really refreshed, so I just need minimal foundation. I used Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation very sparingly with a fluffy brush to even out skin tone.
· Using a soft palette of spring pastels in mints and pinks, I created a defined eye with some sparkle and cheeks and lips in juicy shades. Chanel Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow in Epatant is the most gorgeous pastel light mint color that just shines like a shimmering ocean.
· I love using a matte black eyeshadow smudged in between the lashes on the lash line to create definition. I used Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Stay Matte in Midnight.
· Chanel's Creme blushes are amazing. The perfect pop of pink on Ariel's cheeks is called Afinité and it is gorgeous.
· Finishing of the look is Tarte Lipsurgence in Charmed.
For giveaway rules and restrictions, click here...