1. Starting with the natural hair texture, work through a small amount of Cantu Wave Whip Curling Mousse ($5.99, Target.com) to define natural wave pattern
2. Take a large section from the sides, top and crown area and loosely pull into messy half bun, using an elastic to secure it in place. Make sure to leave a few wispy pieces falling naturally along the sides of the face back through the nape of the neck.
3. Gently tug on hair that is pulled back to add slight imperfections, then loosely pin the bun to head.
4. Spritz Cantu Coil Calm Detangler ($4.97, Walmart.com) to loosen and define texture of hair that is not in the knot
5. Finish off the look with a few sprigs of baby’s breathe or jeweled barrette
Until next time...