Lauren B. Beauty ($18 each) polishes in Palm Springs Getaway, Ocean Ave, and Santa Barbara Surf are the perfect pastels to let your nail-art shine.
Skyy Hadley’s Perfect Nail-Art Manicure:
1. Remove your polish and let your nails breathe for a good few days. If nails look discolored, squeeze some lemon into your lotion or rub lemon wedge directly onto nail to brighten nails.
2. Apply a shea butter lotion or non-greasy cream to lock in moisture
3. Apply a cuticle oil to the base of your nails (or even when they are already polished), focusing around the cuticle area to hydrate and bring moisture into the skin.
4. Begin painting. Start with once coat of a base coat, next at least 2 coats of the color of your choice.
5. Next you can do your nail art. I like a simple flower design. I used a small pointed brush to create the flower dots.
Until next time...