Picture Books (ages 3-6):
· WATCH THE BIRDIE by Nancy Cote is a delightful picture book about bravery and friendship as a small mouse tries to help a baby bird get back into its next.
· HOW THE CRAYONS SAVED THE RAINBOW by Monica Sweeney and Feronia Parker-Thomas’ is a sweet story about friendship shows a small box of crayons trying to bring color back to a black-and-white world.
· Readers will fall in love with a little troublemaker with a very big heart in IZZY THE VERY BAD BURGLAR by Amy Proud.
· MY AMAZING DAD by Ezekiel Kwaymullina and Tom Jellett celebrates the unconventional father who may not always get it right but certainly knows how to turn every day into something special.
· MY GRANDPA IS A DINOSAUR by Richard Fairgray and Terry Jones is all silliness, fun, and the relationship between a granddaughter and her grandfather.
We received My Amazing Dad, Izzy the Very Bad Burglar, and Watch the Cookie - which all look adorable! Stay tuned for our thoughts and reviews. Until next time...