Celebrity makeup artist, Georgie Eisdell, gave Dianna Agron a look that enhanced her natural beauty, but also showcased an edgy eye for this evening’s MetGala.
Eisdell started by hydrating the skin with The Moisturizing Lotion from La Mer and IS Clinical Youth Eye Complex, followed by Pür Minerals Color Correcting Foundation Primer Illuminate & Glow.
To even out her skin tone and create the perfect, smooth canvas, Eisdell applied the Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation with SPF 15 in Light.
“I enhanced Dianna’s already amazing brows with Pür Minerals Brow Perfection Trios,” says Eisdell.
Eisdell then used the Pür Minerals Perfect Eyeshadow Trio in Rock Goddess focusing on the lash line and blending up and outward from the eye to create the perfect, angular smokey eye. She then went along the lash line, extending ever so slightly to get a cat eye effect, with the Pür Minerals Double Ego Eyeliner in Queensland, topped with the Rock Goddess again to blend out the liner. She then finished the eye with the Pür Minerals Volume Vixen Mascara and a few individual lashes from Stilazzi to create a fullness effect to her natural lashes.
Finally, Eisdell finished off the natural look with Kiehls Lip Balm #1 to provide the lips with moisture and layered that with the Pür Minerals Chateau Devine Mineral Lipstick in Socialite.
Inspired by her electric blue dress, celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles gave actress and director, Elizabeth Banks, a vibrant and modern look for the Met Gala. See below for the steps Fiona used to Elizabeth’s edgy look using Avon products:
1. To prep and hydrate Elizabeth’s skin, Fiona used Avon’s ANEW Overnight Hydration Mask overnight, and applied ANEW Reversalist Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother to create a blurred effect on the skin.
2. Then with a damp sponge, Fiona applied Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation in Honey Beige, feathering out to the outer edges of the face to evenly blend.
3. To finish setting the skin, Fiona used a Tom Ford Concealer in Medium and a dusting of Avon’s Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder in Medium Deep.
4. Fiona then applied an Armani Bronzer Sun Fabric #200 under and along the cheekbones and penciled brows in.
5. For the eyes, Fiona wanted to amp up the drama: She started with a neutral eye shadow base on the lids using shades #1 and #2 from Avon’s True Color Eye Shadow Quads in Berry Love. Then, using a liner that matched Elizabeth’s dress—Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Aqua Pop—Fiona drew a V-shape on the outer part of the eyes, connecting the top and bottom lines—a nod to a winged liner.
6. To finish off this bold eye look, Fiona used Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara in Blackest Black and adding a few extra coats to the outer corners of the eyes.
7. To keep the emphasis on the eyes, Fiona opted for a nude lip and used Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Matte Nude to finish.
Inspired by Lancôme Ambassadress Lily Collins’ Old-Hollywood elegance, makeup artist Molly Stern gave the actress subtly blushed cheeks and soft, sultry eyes. Stern played off the colors in Collins’ gown, dusting her lids with soft pink and applying a bright orange lip.
• Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum
• Kiehl’s Hydro Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate
• NEW Lancôme Miracle Cushion Liquid Compact Makeup in 110 Ivoire
• Lancôme Blush Subtil Crème in Coral Alize
• Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in Waif
• Lancôme Artliner in Navy
• Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara in Noir Mirifique
• Lancôme Sourcils Tint Longwear Eyebrow Pen in Brun
• Lancôme Rouge in Love in Miss Coquelicot
What was your favorite makeup look last night? Leave a comment below and let me know what you think! Until next time...