RepHresh has just introduced 2 new pH-balanced washes to their line of women’s health products providing women 24-hour odor protection, relief and comfort for ultimate personal confidence.
RepHresh™ Soothing Wash formula is pH-balanced and can be used for daily intimate care. It provides instant soothing relief and comfort with a lightly scented formula that continues to work for up to 24-hours.
RepHresh™ Active Fresh Wash acts as a deodorizer and odor neutralizer for up to 24-hours and includes a freshening botanical+ complex of calendula, citrus fruit and ginseng root for instant freshness and continuous odor protection.
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths are fantastic for maintaining that fresh feeling where ever you go!Designed to help wipe away odor-causing bacteria, Cleansing Cloths are a quick, discreet way to freshen up when you’re on the go, which is probably most of the time. Stash them in your purse or gym bag, and use them when you’re pressed for time or don’t have time to shower. They're:
- Dermatologist- and gynecologist-tested
- Gentle formulas won’t irritate sensitive skin
- Alcohol-free and hypoallergenic
- Available individually wrapped or in a secure soft pack for discreet and convenient use
We all know that exercising makes you look and feel great but summer workouts can be especially sweaty, which can cause some problems “down under”.
To avoid the hassle, embarrassment and health issues that can be caused by exercising in this hot weather, Monistat is here to provide you with amazing tips to help you this summer:
1. Choose cotton underwear for workouts: It’s breathable, absorbent, and flexible — pulling moisture away from the skin and allowing some air flow. Moisture build up can lead to irritation, yeast infections or bacterial infections and as you might guess, the more sweat the more moisture. If you are planning a heavy sweat session, make sure you are wearing breathable underwear and even plan to change pairs halfway through if possible.
2. Make Sure It’s the Right Size: Wearing underwear that’s too tight can cause skin irritation by rubbing and pinching. Tight clothing in general can also limit breathability and increase the risk for yeast infections.
3. Shower ASAP: When you finish up your workout, hit the shower as soon as you can. No sprays or wipes do the same job as a quick rinse in the shower. If you’re in a rush or planning to do more active things after your workout, like mowing your lawn or cleaning the house, try to at least change into a fresh pair until you can shower.
4. Treat it Quickly: If you do end up with a dreaded yeast infection, don’t delay treating it with an over the counter suppository like Monistat which can cure a yeast infection without a prescription. There is nothing worse than trying hit the gym while dealing with serious discomfort that accompanies a yeast infection.
It's impossible to feel comfortable if you're not feeling fresh "down there" - regardless of the temperature. Give these products a shot and I'm sure they'll help you stay cool, calm, and collected all year 'round! Until next time...