- Conair Detangling Brush ($5.99) - No more knots—designed to work with both wet and dry hair, this trio of vibrantly colored brushes conquers even the toughest tangles. The soft, flexible bristles evenly distribute conditioner throughout hair, and help to gently detangle knots without tugging or pulling.
- The Organic Pharmacy Tan Accelerator ($69.00) - Develop a rich deep tan faster with Betacarotene and Kapi Kacchu extract with less sun exposure. Keep your glow after the weekend is over with this tan accelerator.
- AQUIS Lisse Luxe Hair Towel ($30.00) - This is the perfect towel for normal hair. Lisse Luxe also excels at curly hair, fine hair, damaged hair and any hair that needs gentle treatment. New generation Aquitex improves absorbency and comfort. Wraps and tucks easily leaving hands free while hair dries. Dries fast with less friction, to minimize frizz and damage.
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light ($48) - This legendary, lightweight oil, grown organically in Morocco, is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Use it as a fast absorbing daily moisturizer, or to heal and condition everything from cuticles to split ends. Perfect to use on dry skin and dry hair after being in the sun all day.
- Scünci’s Fashionably Fit 2-in-1 Hair + Wrist Band ($5.99) - This fun accessory can hold the perfect ponytail, or your fitness band, house key, or a few dollars for that post-workout snack! With different colors to choose from, this is the best accessory to be fit and fashionable!
- DDF Weightless Defense Oil-Free Hydrator with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 ($55.00) - An amazingly light moisturizer that provides long-lasting, comfortable hydration with broad spectrum UVA-UVB protection.
- Burt’s Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm ($4.00) - Burt’s Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter infuses exotic ingredients for an ultra-hydrating lip conditioner that is clinically proven to provide long‐lasting moisturization.
What are your must haves for a quick weekend getaway - inquiring minds want to know! Leave a comment below and let me know what you're thinking! Until next time...