Spring Break plans right around the corner? Pack up your bags and get ready to head out with the ultimate beauty survival kit! We’ve got you covered from head to toe (and everything in between) with the warm weather essentials you need for skin that’s soft, smooth and glowing all vacation long!
1) KORRES Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Have fun in the sun with this ultra-sheer yet nourishing fluid that provides daily broad-spectrum UV coverage while wearing beautifully under makeup. This ultra-lightweight fluid instantly disappears into skin providing broad-spectrum UV protection and deep nourishment. Yogurt, rich in skin-repairing proteins, helps keep skin nourished and protected from the sun’s harmful rays while a blend of rice and camapu extract offers deep hydration and calming properties to soothe skin during sun exposure. Provitamin B5 helps reduce inflammation and supports natural cell regeneration while jojoba oil seals in moisture—leaving skin soft and smooth. ($35; Sephora.com)
2) Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Roller-Ball Fragrance Collection: Travel Friendly. Purse Friendly. Skin Friendly. This is the perfect for fragrance on the go. Their collection of all-natural fragrances is luxurious and addictive. Each fragrance starts with a warm base of Madagascar vanilla and layers on a unique blend of pure essential oils for an exquisite expression of nature that capture a mood, a memory or a moment in time. Hailed as the World’s First Healthy Fragrance, organic sugar cane alcohol is infused with skin saving antioxidants for a modern twist on the classic art of perfumery. ($19; Lavanila.com)
3) PediSpa by Look Beauty Gentle Exfoliating Foot Mask: Show off sandal ready feet thanks to this non-traditional masque that contains a foot exfoliate plus treatment filled in a pair of wearable socks. Key ingredients like chamomile and natural botanical fruit extracts help control callus build-up for visibly smooth feet within two weeks. ($9.99 for one complete pair; Exclusively at Target Stores in the Foot Care Aisle and Target.com)
4) Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser: Wash you face day and night for a complexion that glows all vacation long with this daily liquid cleanser that gives you a deep exfoliating clean without being rough on dry spots. Ideal for combination skin, this oil-free formula contains cleansing ingredients that excavate grime and oil from pores. At the same time, the formula gently smooths away dead cells. You end up with skin that’s fresh, silky-soft and luminous. ($7.99; Drug and mass merchants)
5) Ban Roll-On Deodorant: Don’t worry about embarrassing sweat while you’re in the sun! Traditional antiperspirant/deodorants merely mask odors and reduce odor-causing sweat in general, while Ban’s breakthrough technology specifically targets and virtually eliminates odor that other antiperspirant/deodorants may leave behind. Ban Roll-On Deodorant glides on easily with a formula that provides an outstanding 24 hours of invisible protection against odor wetness. ($4.99, Drug and Mass Retailers)
6) Curél Itch Defense Instant Soothing Moisturizing Spray: Instantly relieve dry, irritated skin with this non-medicated, moisturizing spray with cooling hydration. Uniquely soothing, this formula delivers a mix of light yet potent hydrators — including a proprietary ceramide complex, allantoin and panthenol — to ease parched, itchy skin right where you need it. The Proprietary Cooling Complex feels soothing like a cold compress, lending you instant relief. ($8.99; Drug and mass merchants)
Until next time...