THE STYLIST: Paul Hanlon
THE LOOK: Fresh and simple with a sense of ease and a luxurious, glamorous edge.
- To begin, prep the hair with Frizz Ease Heat Defeat Protecting Spray.
- Next, apply Luxurious Volume Volume Building Mousse throughout sections from the nape of the neck to the front of the hair.
- Then, very meticulously create a center part.
- Before drying, apply a couple of pumps of Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Frizz Immunity Primer on the ends of the hair.
- Dry as flat as possible to the side of the head using a round brush.
- To minimize the movement of the hair, starting from the back apply Frizz Ease KeraFLEX Hairspray section by section and dry flat to the head. Leave out an inch section around the part.
- Starting from the back pick random sections and create a wave using a curling iron to create a soft and natural finish. (This technique is only applied to the midsection of the hair of the hair)
- Brush the hair to loosen up the movement. Apply Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray on the midsection and diffuse to give a natural, slightly tousled look.
- To finish, spray Frizz Ease KeraFLEX Hairspray to hold the style.
Until next time...