· Sweep a rich, golden eye shadow like Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Amber Blaze (SRP: $7.00) all over the eyelids and pat a lighter shade like Glistening Gold onto the inner corners, then top with two coats of black mascara.
· For flawless skin, brush Mary Kay® Translucent Loose Powder (SRP $16) to the face and neck line, and add a touch of blush to apples of cheeks.
· Finish the look with an orange-red lipstick like Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick in Tangerine Pop (SRP $18) straight from the tube.
· Outline the entire eye with Mary Kay® Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black and flick outward at the corner to create a small wing.
· Gently smudge the liner with a smudging brush to give it an imperfect, edgy feel and finish with two coats of black mascara.
· For added dimension and a long-lasting effect, sweep a dark, sparkly eye shadow like Mary Kay® Mineral Eye Color in Brilliant Black across the eyelid and blend outward to exaggerate the winged effect.
· Balance the eyes with a hint of bronzer on the cheeks and a nude lip like Mary Kay At Play® Lip Crayon in Toasted.
What do you think of these looks, created by Luis Casco? Will you be trying them out at home? My inquiring mind wants to know! Leave a comment below and tell me what you're thinking! Until next time...